The original “University School” was the precursor to St. Michaels School at it’s original location of 1082 Richmond Rd. The historic school house was built in 1892, used by BC Ladies College 1905-06 and University School 1907-08 (from St. Michaels Archives and Hallmark Society), and converted to suites in 1927. Boasting Italianate style characteristics, hipped roof, bay windows with tall sashes, and brackets under the eaves, and will be added to the heritage registry upon its relocation. It will be moved and refurbished 2010-2011 by Black Horse Contracting, and offers both 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom suites, coin operated laundry, off street parking, separate entrances, and new kitchens and bathrooms.
Suite Photos & Videos: